Intelligent Waves’ flagship products:
GRAYPATH (GP) is the next generation of expeditionary communications. Through its patented IP Spread Spectrum technology, GP leverages the cloud to randomize and distribute message packets through the simultaneous use of multiple transport paths and encrypted channels. GP algorithms optimize throughput by continuously sensing and adjusting the message flow according to channel availability and bandwidth capacity creating a smoother connection even for HD video transmissions. GP dramatically lowers the risk of detection and interception and is nearly impervious to disruption.
- GRAYPATH allows access to a secure, shared data center without exposing or compromising a social network.
- GRAYPATH connects to a secure datacenter in a hostile environment with a high Foreign Intelligence Service (FIS) presence without exposing TTP.
- GRAYPATH connects to a secure data center using host nation networks in an active foreign intelligence service environment.
- GRAYPATH guarantees the availability of the network and uptime because the user doesn’t control the network.
PHANTOM: Phantom Next Generation provides the ability for organizations to access foreign points of presence to conduct remote open-source information gathering and research while at the same time protecting organizations and individuals from exposure to foreign intelligence. Intelligent Waves has achieved this by combining the GRAYPATH software-defined obfuscated network with the managed attribution capability of the Phantom platform in a secure but unclassified package.
The system uses all the GRAYPATH network capabilities to provide a low probability of detection, intercept, and exploitation of application traffic and obfuscate the user’s location. At the same time, the Phantom platform matches the user’s digital signature with the intended point of presence. The user’s true IP, location, and data usage are obfuscated while user-generated traffic is made to “originate” from a remote point of presence (PoP) or interface server. This effectively allows the internet researcher to “hide within the noise” of normal IP traffic.
Additionally, the unclassified but secure, cloud-based capability enables telework because it does not require access to a classified facility or network. This allows government organizations to fully leverage an increasingly remote and globally distributed workforce.
- Phantom enables “anonymous browsing” of remote internet services from any location.
- Phantom secures access and manages public network attribution.
- Phantom increases operational security while reducing risks to private networks and assets.
- Phantom provides isolation between local private networks and remote public internet services.