Research and Integration Division
Intelligent Waves Research and Integration Division (RaID) has proven capability to deliver cutting-edge solutions around the world at a competitive cost, with a quick time-to-market. All personnel within the RaID are cleared at the TS/SCI level and possess multiple vendor specific certifications. Our enterprise-level Innovation Center is a key differentiator used to deliver high-quality, tested, and mature solutions from day one. Our experience and knowledge enables us to deliver a customized solution to any environment around the world.
Our unique team structure and proven capabilities enables us to innovate and integrate solutions custom tailored to meet your needs.
Innovation and Integration Custom Tailored to Your Needs
Centered on creating new and innovative solutions, the our team continually strives to push the leading edge. Through partnerships and independent ventures, we focus on improving the implementation, deployment and sustainment of intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance solutions, software defined data centers, software defined networking and cybersecurity solutions. Intelligent Waves provides:
- Industry certified professionals across multiple fields available for multifaceted projects
- Unbiased proof of concept evaluations and demonstrations
- DISA whitelisted multi-tenant private cloud environment available for customer use
- Targeted software defined data center solution development
- Our team is focused on bridging the gap between on-premise solutions and the cloud.
- Through research in software defined data centers and software defined networks, we aim to bring innovative solutions to current problems the DoD and Federal Government face throughout transitions to cloud based systems.
- Utilizing partnerships and corporate capital, we maintain technology currency and drives in the rapidly evolving world of IT mission and information systems.
Agile Development Focus
- Our key personnel are Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) certified practitioners.
- We quickly bring capabilities to users through industry best practice Agile Development Methods.
- We perform rapid prototyping and short duration sprints support an iterative delivery method that continuously delivers value.
- Our self-organized teams support continuous planning, integration, testing and development of new technologies.
- Our RaID teams work in unison to provide the access and support necessary to developing solutions that enhance our customers missions.
- Intelligent Waves engineers are industry certified with a strong focus in networking, storage, virtualization and complex IT system administration.
- Most of our engineers are cleared at the TS/SCI level.
The Intelligent Waves Innovation Center (IWIC), is a multi-vendor data center containing over $10M of cutting edge equipment. Providing a multi-tenant private cloud environment to the customer and IW engineers, the IWIC enables us to demonstrate proof of concepts, work on research and development projects, provide test environments for current projects, and keep the company skill set knowledgeable and current with technologies relevant to the market and customer needs. Our private cloud multi-tenant environment is supported with the following software, storage, network, and compute resources:
- Data Center Networking
- Virtual Networks
- Next Generation (NextGen) Firewalls
- Intrusion Prevention Systems
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Blade/Modular Server Technology
- Converged Infrastructure
- Servers of various Operating Systems
- Tiered Storage
- All-Flash Storage
- Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- Storage Area Networks (SAN)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Desktop as a Service (DaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Metal as a Service (MaaS)